What is “Effective Team Relationships”?
A workshop designed to help you build a corporate culture where…
- The conditions are safe
- No one withdraws, everyone engages
- No one is unfairly aggressive
- A mutual purpose drives every decision
- Mutual respect is maintained
- Results are achieved
What are the benefits of an Effective Team Relationships workshop?
- Increased productivity
- Greater customer loyalty
- Decreased costs
- Employees are more likely to speak up and resolve problems rather than avoid them
- Passive-aggressive behavior among employees can be reduced
What does the workshop look like?
SESSION 1: MUTUALITY (Unleashing the synergy of mutual purpose and respect)
SESSION 2: SAFETY (Making it safe enough to talk about almost anything)
SESSION 3: SELF-CONTROL (Controlling myself so I can influence others)
SESSION 4: TALKING (Speaking in a way that is influential rather than offensive)
SESSION 5: LISTENING (Benefiting from the contributions of others and keeping them engaged and motivated)
SESSION 6: RECONNECTING (Recovering when respect is violated or intentions are misunderstood)
SESSION 7: RESULTS (Getting what I really want for myself, for others, and for my organization)